Emilythepemily is AN INDEPENDENT BRITISH ILLUSTRATION LABEL SELLING HAND PRINTED T-SHIRTS AND ACCESSORIES INSPIRED BY ROCK N ROLL, TATTOO AND TEA. This is a Blog by Illustrator Emily Boyd

11 Feb 2011

Amelie and photobooths

If you haven't seen Amelie...buy it from HMV now its £4.99. I love this film so much and its on while I'm writing this piece. I love the beautiful cinematography, the vibrant yellows, reds and greens. I love the Parisian scenes and the playful, witty nature of the script. If I knew how to shot and edit films I'm pretty sure it would look like this...I'm sure even before I saw it, basically this film is perfect! 









Amelie



I love the Micheal Sowa paintings...
Michael Sowa Paintings

whilst researching images for this film it got me thinking about photo booths, and think every corner of every high-street should have a black and white photo booth, that takes 4 different pictures. I cannot find one! I want one for my house. I even would be happy to download a FREE app for my computer (pc) or phone (android), so if anyone can recommend a good site let me know!


anne frank

andy warhol

this amazing piece of art is by Jan Wenzel , these aren't photoshoped and they must take frickin' hours!






more andy warhol

the kills




superman


and the wonderful David Hockney

P.s I recommend you type Amelie into Google images and look at some of the blogs the pictures come from. they are mainly illustrators or artist, but some real gems. 
x

Post a Comment